Cebu Pacific, the country’s largest flag carrier, offers another round of promo fares for the budget-conscious Filipino traveler
SEAT SALE ALERT
Sale Period: October 17-20, 2019
Travel Period: February 1-June 30, 2020
DOMESTIC SEAT SALE
– Davao to Bohol, Cagayan De Oro, or Zamboanga
– Manila to Bohol, Cebu, Iloilo, or Kalibo
– Davao to Iloilo
– Manila to Bacolod, Cauayan (Isabela), Puerto Princesa, or Tacloban
– Davao to Bacolod
– Manila to Cagayan De Oro or Marinduque
– Manila to Boracay (Caticlan), Davao, Dumaguete, Legazpi, Masbate, Naga, Ozamiz, Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Tablas, Tuguegarao, or Virac
– Manila to Butuan, Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Dipolog, General Santos, Pagadian, or Zamboanga
– Manila to Basco or Siargao
INTERNATIONAL SEAT SALE
– Manila to Kota Kinabalu
– Manila to Bandar Seri Begawan, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Shanghai, or Xiamen
– Manila to Macau or Taipei
– Manila to Seoul (Incheon)
– Manila to Singapore
– Manila to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh
– Manila to Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur
– Manila to Jakarta
– Manila to Bali (Denpasar)
– Manila to Beijing
– Manila to Dubai
– Manila to Melbourne
– Manila to Sydney
Quoted DOMESTIC one way base fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fee, 12% VAT, Terminal Fees and Fuel Surcharge.
Quoted INTERNATIONAL one way fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fees for short haul and long haul flights, respectively and Php550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge.
Promo fares have limited availability and are non-refundable but rebookable subject to the following rebooking fees: Php 1,500 for domestic destinations, Php 2,300 for short-haul international destinations and Php 2,800 for long-haul international destinations plus fare difference.
For your convenience, flight changes and purchase of add-ons, such as baggage allowance or seat selection, can be done up to 4 hours before flight.
What are you waiting for? Book your flights now at http://www.cebupacificair.com/