Cebu Pacific, the country’s largest flag carrier, offers a special promo to select domestic and international destinations this 10.10!
SEAT SALE ALERT
Sale Period: October 10-11, 2019
Travel Period: April 1-August 31, 2020
DOMESTIC SEAT SALE
– Cagayan De Oro to Bohol, Dumaguete, or Iloilo
– Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calbayog, Camiguin, Clark, Coron (Busuanga), Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, or Zambonaga
– Clark to Bacolod, Bohol, Boaracay (Caticlan), Davao, Iloilo, or Puerto Princesa
– Davao to Bacolod, Bohol, Cagayan De Oro, Iloilo, Or Zamboanga
– Iloilo to General Santos or Puerto Princesa Zamboanga to Cotabato or Tawi-Tawi
– Manila to Bacolod, Bohol, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cauayan, Cebu, Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Masbate, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Siargao, Tablas, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Virac, or Zamboanga
INTERNATIONAL SEAT SALE
PISO (Travel Period: October 27, 2019 – March 31, 2020)
– Cebu to Shanghai
– Manila to Shenzhen
– Manila to Kota Kinabalu
– Cebu to Hong Kong, Macau, Seoul (Incheon), Shanghai, or Tokyo (Narita)
– Clark to Macau or Tokyo (Narita) Davao to Singapore
– Kalibo to Seoul (Incheon) or Singapore
– Iloilo to Hong Kong or Singapore
– Manila to Bali (Denpasar), Bandar Seri Begawan, Bangkok, Beijing, Fukuoka, Guangzhou, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Nagoya, Osaka, Seoul (Incheon), Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo (Narita), or Xiamen
– Manila to Melbourne
– Manila to Sydney
Quoted DOMESTIC one way base fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fee, 12% VAT, Terminal Fees and Fuel Surcharge.
Quoted INTERNATIONAL one way fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fees for short haul and long haul flights, respectively and Php550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge.
Promo fares have limited availability and are non-refundable but rebookable subject to the following rebooking fees: Php 1,500 for domestic destinations, Php 2,300 for short-haul international destinations and Php 2,800 for long-haul international destinations plus fare difference.
For your convenience, flight changes and purchase of add-ons, such as baggage allowance or seat selection, can be done up to 4 hours before flight.
Book your flights now before seats get sold out! Visit http://www.cebupacificair.com/