Cebu Pacific, the country’s largest flag carrier, offers all domestic and international destinations on promo in observance of National Heroes Day! Be a booking hero and book for your family and friends or for yourself in this latest seat sale promo
SEAT SALE ALERT
Sale Period: August 26-28, 2019
Travel Period: March 1-July 31, 2020
DOMESTIC SEAT SALE
– Cagayan De Oro to Bohol, Dumaguete, or Iloilo
– Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Camiguin, Calbayog, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete,General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Ozamiz,Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, or Zamboanga
– Clark to Bacolod, Bohol, Boracay (Caticlan), Davao, Iloilo, or Puerto Princesa
– Davao to Bacolod, Bohol, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo, or Zamboanga
– Iloilo to General Santos or Puerto Princesa
– Manila to Bacolod, Basco, Bohol, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cauayan (Isabela), Cebu, Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Masbate, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Romblon (Tablas) Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Siargao, Tuguegarao, Virac, or Zamboanga
– Zamboanga to Cotabato or Tawi-Tawi
INTERNATIONAL SEAT SALE
P132 – Manila to Kota Kinabalu
– Cebu to Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai or Tokyo (Narita)
– Clark to Hong Kong, Macau, or Tokyo (Narita)
– Iloilo to Hong Kong
– Manila to Bandar Seri Begawan, Bangkok, Beijing, Bali (Denpasar), Dubai, Fukuoka, Guangzhou (Canton), Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Macau, Nagoya, Tokyo (Narita), Osaka, Shanghai, Taipei, or Xiamen
P764 – Manila to Seoul (Incheon)
P914 – Cebu or Kalibo to Seoul (Incheon)
P1,032 – Manila to Singapore
P1,382 – Cebu, Clark, Davao, or Iloilo to Singapore
P1,532 – Manila to Kuala Lumpur
P4,999 – Manila to Melbourne
P5,999 – Manila to Sydney
Quoted DOMESTIC one way base fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fee, 12% VAT, Terminal Fees and Fuel Surcharge.
Quoted INTERNATIONAL one way fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fees for short haul and long haul flights, respectively and Php550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge.
Domestic Terminal fees for non-Manila/Caticlan/Cebu stations and International Terminals Fees for non-Manila stations, plus Php 1,620 International Travel Tax must be paid at the airport. Promo fares have limited availability and are non-refundable but rebookable subject to the following rebooking fees: Php 1,500 for domestic destinations, Php 2,300 for short-haul international destinations and Php 2,800 for long-haul international destinations plus fare difference.
For your convenience, flight changes and purchase of add-ons, such as baggage allowance or seat selection, can be done up to 4 hours before flight.
Book your low fare Cebu Pacific promo flights now at http://www.cebupacificair.com before allocated number of promo seats get sold our or promo period ends.