Cebu Pacific, the country’s largest flag carrier, continues to make moments happen for everyJuan as it launches its trademark PISO fare promo to all domestic and international destinations on sale.
SALE PERIOD: March 3-5, 2021
TRAVEL PERIOD: June 1-December 31, 2021
This gives those itching to go back to their favorite beach destinations such as Cebu, Puerto Princesa, Bohol, Boracay, Coron and Siargao, the chance to book and fly affordably and conveniently. Meanwhile, passengers who wish to experience the food scene and explore the hidden sights of Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Iloilo, and General Santos can also take advantage of this all-out blowout.
“Recent surveys show a lot of us are looking forward to traveling again, and we are very excited to welcome you all on board, especially now that requirements for domestic travel are starting to ease. We continue to do what we can to boost passenger confidence and spur travel, for #MoreSmilesAhead with everyJuan,” said Candice Iyog, Cebu Pacific vice-president for Marketing & Customer Experience.
Guests are encouraged to make use of their Travel Funds to book new flights. Online payments will be accepted on all three days, while payment center options will be made available starting the second day.
Cebu Pacific pioneered the PISO sale in 2004 to further democratize travel and offer low-value and great service to its passengers. As it celebrates its 25th anniversary, the carrier aims to give back to everyJuan who have been instrumental in its growth story.
Cebu Pacific also recently announced the removal of change fees to provide passengers with more flexibility and unlimited rebooking in order to encourage travel and support tourism.
Join Cebu Pacific as it celebrates 25 years of making moments happen! Book your PISO seats now via cebupacificair.com.
PISO FARE DOMESTIC
- Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Camiguin, Clark, Coron (Busuanga), Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, or Zamboanga
- Clark to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Davao, Iloilo, or Puerto Princesa
- Manila to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Bohol, Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cauayan, Cebu, Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Marinduque, Masbate, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Jose, Siargao, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Virac, or Zamboanga Davao to Zamboanga Zamboanga to Tawi Tawi
PISO FARE INTERNATIONAL
- Cebu to Seoul (Incheon) or Tokyo (Narita)
- Manila to Bali, Bangkok, Dubai, Guangzhou, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Nagoya, Osaka, Seoul (Incheon), Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo (Narita) or Xiamen BOOK NOW!
Cebu Pacific has been rated 7/7 stars by airlineratings.com for its COVID-19 compliance as it continues to implement a multi-layered approach to safety, in accordance with global aviation standards. These include contactless procedures, thorough cleaning and disinfection protocols for all aircraft and facilities, mandatory wearing of masks and face shields for both passengers and crew, as well as Antigen testing for Cebu Pacific frontliners before duty. On top of these, our aircraft are also equipped with hospital-grade HEPA filters with 99.99% efficacy, keeping viruses at bay.
Cebu Pacific currently flies to 28 domestic destinations from its Manila and Cebu hubs, on top of five (5) international destinations from Manila, namely Dubai, Hong Kong, Nagoya, Seoul, and Singapore.