Cebu Pacific, the Philippines’ leading airline, officially reopens its Clark hub and is offering its domestic and international routes to/from Clark for as low as PISO one-way base fare!
SEAT SALE ALERT
SALE PERIOD: February 27-March 1, 2023
TRAVEL PERIOD: April 21-October 29, 2023
PISO FARE (one-way base fare)
– Clark to Bacolod (starts April 21), Boracay (Caticlan) (starts April 21), Cagayan de Oro (starts May 6), Cebu, Davao (starts April 21), General Santos (starts April 26), Iloilo (starts April 22), Puerto Princesa (starts June 24)
– Cebu to Naga (starts March 26)
– Cagayan de Oro to Iloilo (starts June 24)
– Iloilo to Puerto Princesa (starts June 23)
– Clark to Bangkok (starts April 21), Hong Kong (starts April 26), Macau (starts April 28), Singapore (starts April 28), Tokyo (Narita) (starts May 21)
– Cebu to Hong Kong (starts March 26), Tokyo (Narita) (starts May 1)
Quoted DOMESTIC one way base fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fee, 12% VAT, Terminal Fees and Fuel Surcharge.
Quoted INTERNATIONAL one way fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fees for short haul and long haul flights, respectively and Php550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge.
Promo fares offered are limited and are non-refundable but rebookable subject to fees and charges.
For your convenience, you can manage your booking up to 2 hours before your flight.
Book your Cebu Pacific promo flights now at https://www.cebupacificair.com/
2 thoughts on “Cebu Pacific Piso Fare Promo for Clark hub (February 27, 2023)”
Hellow I want to avail the promo where to booked?
mi interessano i voli internazionali che arrivano a Clark poi da Clark a Panglao