Posted on February 4, 2010
Cebu Pacific promotes early bookings with 50% off seat sale to all destinations. Cebu Pacific also offers 50% off on Fun Tours packages
The Philippines’ number one domestic flag carrier, Cebu Pacific (CEB) offers May 1-July 31, 2010 seats to any domestic or international destination at half the price in a 50% off seat sale this February 5-8, 2010.
“Cebu Pacific encourages passengers to book early to avail of the lowest possible fares. We are reducing our trademark low fares by 50% as an invitation to business and leisure travelers, as well as first-time fliers and bus and ferry passengers, to fly with Cebu Pacific for their travel needs,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
This 50% off seat sale is applicable to Cebu Pacific’s 14 international destinations, including Hong Kong and Singapore (6-times daily services to both), Osaka, Incheon, Pusan (via Cebu), Taipei, Macau, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh and Jakarta.
The Gokongwei-owned airline also currently flies to 32 domestic destinations such as Caticlan (Boracay), Dipolog, Cebu, Catarman and Calbayog in Samar, Tuguegarao and Cauayan in North Luzon, and Virac in Catanduanes.
Passengers on flights from Clark to Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok and Macau can also avail of the 30 kilos free baggage allowance promo until June 30, 2010.
For booking and inquiries, log on to www.cebupacificair.com or call the reservation hotlines at (02) 7020-888 or (032) 230-8888. Travelers without credit cards can still book online and pay via Cebu Pacific partner banks.
“Those going on vacations this summer can also avail of up to 50% discounts on selected Fun Tours packages available at www.funtours.cebupacificair.com. This is in line with our commitment to offer high quality, great value travel products to our passengers,” Iyog added.
Cebu Pacific has flown over 40 million passengers since its inception in March 1996. It operates from four hubs (Manila, Cebu, Clark and Davao), using the youngest aircraft fleet in the Philippines composed of 21 Airbus A320 and 8 ATR 72-500 aircraft.
- Cebu Pacific offers Manila-Visayas Seat Sale Promo
- Cebu Pacific offers Bangkok, Surigao, Ozamiz, Pagadian seat sale promo
- Cebu Pacific offers China, Hong Kong Seat Sale Promo Fare for Christmas 2010
- Cebu Pacific offers Samar, Leyte, Jakarta and Malaysia Seat Sale Promo
- Cebu Pacific offers Visayas promo fares for June to July 2011
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo for selected domestic and China flights
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to Bangkok and Zamboanga
- Cebu Pacific offers promo to select domestic destinations for May to June 2011
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to China and Vietnam
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo for Bangkok and bus routes