Posted on March 31, 2010
Cebu Pacific, the number one domestic airline in the Philippines, cheers on Philippine Airlines’ 70th year with 70% seat sale; 100,000 seats up for grabs
Cebu Pacific (CEB) roots for Philippine Airlines’ (PAL) 70th anniversary with its historic, two-day 70% off system-wide seat sale from April 1-2, 2010. This is for travel from January 1 to March 15, 2011.
“Cebu Pacific shares the festivities surrounding the saga of Philippine Airlines with our first-of-its-kind 70% off seat sale. Our young and dynamic airline is still on its 15th year of operations, and we want to spread the love,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
“This would mean that passengers can avail of P629.70 seats from Manila to Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia, exclusive of the Philippine Travel Tax. Domestic seats can go as low as P266.40 from Manila to Virac, and P416.40 from Manila to Boracay (Caticlan),” she added.
Up for grabs in this 70% off seat sale are Cebu Pacific’s 14 international destinations on 21 international routes. These are flights to Hong Kong and Singapore (from Manila, Cebu and Clark), Bangkok and Macau (from Manila and Clark), Incheon or Seoul (from Manila and Cebu), and Pusan (from Cebu).
Also included are flights from Manila to Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Taipei, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta and Osaka.
Cebu Pacific also flies 49 domestic routes to 33 domestic destinations. This includes Boracay (Caticlan), Kalibo, Roxas, Puerto Princesa, Coron (Busuanga), Bohol (Tagbilaran), Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Bacolod, Dumaguete, Cagayan de Oro, Ozamiz, Dipolog, and Pagadian, the newest addition to the list of destinations.
A total of 100,000 seats are available through the website www.cebupacificair.com and Cebu Pacific accredited travel agencies.
Having flown over 40 million passengers since its inception in 1996, Cebu Pacific operates from Manila, Clark, Cebu and Davao, giving it the most extensive network in the Philippines. It uses the youngest aircraft fleet in the country, with 11 Airbus A320, 10 Airbus A319 and 8 ATR 72-500 aircraft, all of which were delivered from Toulouse, France.
- Cebu Pacific is still country’s largest flag carrier
- Cebu Pacific Promo Seat Sale 2010 to Malaysia and Roxas
- Cebu Pacific Promo (July 6, 2012)
- Cebu Pacific Air emerges top ASEAN airline in Changi Airline Awards 2010
- Cebu offers seat sale promo for Osaka, Brunei and other selected destinations
- Cebu Pacific announces P999 seat sale to all domestic destinations
- Cebu Pacific increases Airbus A320 orders by seven
- Last day of Cebu Pacific PISO FARE Promo (August 29, 2012)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (July 11, 2012)
- Cebu Pacific offers promo fare for international destinations this summer April May 2011