Posted on March 9, 2013
Cebu Pacific, the country’s largest flag carrier, offers another round of promo fares for the budget-conscious Filipino traveler!
Come and JET it! Get these low fares for that perfect summer getaway!
SALE PERIOD: March 9-12, 2013
DOMESTIC SEAT SALE
Travel Period: June 1-August 31, 2013
– Cebu to Camiguin (Travel starts on April 15, 2013)
– Cebu to Masbate
– Manila to Cauayan (Isabela), Laoag, Legazpi, Naga, Puerto Princesa, San Jose (Mindoro) or Tuguegarao
– Cebu to Clark, Legazpi or Puerto Princesa
– Davao or Iloilo to Puerto Princesa
– Manila or Cebu to Coron (Busuanga)
– Manila to Virac
INTERNATIONAL SEAT SALE
Travel Period: May 1-August 31, 2013
– Cebu to Kuala Lumpur
– Manila to Brunei, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Siem Reap or Bali NEW!
– Cebu or Clark to Bangkok
– Clark or Iloilo to Singapore
– Manila to Bangkok or Singapore
– Cebu to Singapore
– Manila to Jakarta
*Exclusive of admin fee Php 100 terminal fees ranging from Php 450 – Php 550, fuel surcharge ranging from Php 615 – Php 2,665, Php 1,620 PH Travel Tax and Country Specific Taxes ranging from Php 430 – Php 1,026
DOMESTIC one way fares are inclusive of base fare, admin fee, 12% VAT, Aviation Securty Fee , Php 200 Terminal Fee for flights transiting in or exiting from Manila/Cebu and 7 kg hand-carry baggage allowance but exclusive of fuel surcharge ranging from Php 250 – Php 330, Php 15 Aviation Securty Fee in Cebu and check-in baggage. For flights originating from non-Manila/non-Cebu stations, terminal fees ranging from Php 20 – Php 200 must be paid at the airport.
INTERNATIONAL one way fares are inclusive of base fare, admin fee and 7 kg hand-carry baggage allowance but exclusive of International Terminal Fee ranging from Php 450 – Php 550, Php 1,620 Philippine Travel Tax, fuel surcharge ranging from Php 615 – Php 2,665 and check-in baggage. Country specific taxes ranging from Php 430 – Php 1,026 are computed on top of quoted one way fares for flights departing from International destinations.
Fares are non-refundable but rebookable subject to Php 1,000 rebooking fee for domestic and Php 1,800 for international short haul destinations plus fare difference.
CAB approved terms and conditions of carriage. For your convenience, flight changes, availing of pre-paid baggage allowance for your check-in luggage and web check-in service can be done up to 4 hours before your scheduled flight.
Call (02) 70-20-888 in Manila, (032) 230-88-88 in Cebu or visit the travel agent near you.
So what are you waiting for? Book your low fare Cebu Pacific promo flights now at http://www.cebupacificair.com/ before allocated number of promo seats run out
- Cebu Pacific Promo (March 10, 2014)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (March 25, 2013)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (March 4, 2014)
- Cebu Pacific PISO FARE PROMO (March 7, 2013)
- Cebu Pacific TEN PESO Promo (March 30, 2013)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (March 4, 2013)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (March 1, 2013)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (March 24, 2014)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (March 21, 2013)
- Cebu Pacific Promo (September 23, 2013)