Posted on May 6, 2010
The airline that pioneered low fares in the Philippines, Cebu Pacific Air (CEB), recently announced that online booking is now possible up to four hours before flight departure. Previously, new online bookings could only be done up to 24 hours before the flight.
Passengers who wish to travel within the same day can now make new bookings online, aside from other options like ticketing offices, travel agents and reservation hotlines (02)7020-888 or (032)230-8888.
Moreover, guests with online bookings, who wish to reserve their seats and purchase Travelsure insurance, can do so through the website more than 4 hours before the flight.
“We continuously provide ways to make our guests’ experience when booking their flights more convenient. Guests who booked online can check out the ‘Manage My Booking’ tab in the website to avail of travel products for their hassle-free travel,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
Other online travel product options include Prepaid Excess Baggage and Sports Equipment. These can be added to online bookings more than 24 hours before the flight.
Meanwhile, guests initially booked on ‘Go Lite’ fares (no check-in luggage) can be upgraded to ‘Go Fare’ (with check-in luggage), as long as the P100 fare difference is paid at ticketing offices or through reservation hotlines more than 24 hours before the flight.
For more information on flights and Cebu Pacific’s trademark low fares, visit www.cebupacificairlines.ph.
Flying one out of every two domestic passengers, Cebu Pacific services 33 domestic and 14 international destinations, using the youngest aircraft fleet in the country. Its newest routes are Cebu-Pagadian (April 27), Manila-Pagadian (June 9) and Manila-Surigao (June 17).
» Filed Under News
- Cebu Pacific launches web check-in for international flights
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo for bus routes
- Cebu Pacific June to December 2010 Seat Sale Cheap Air Fare Promo
- Book with Cebu Pacific Contact Number
- Cebu Pacific advisory on system downtime due to Navitaire upgrade
- Cebu Pacific holds seat sale to Hong Kong and Macau as low as P688
- Cebu Pacific offers PISO sale to new Tawi-Tawi and Cagayan de Oro routes
- Cebu Pacific lowers fares to the Philippines’ top tourist destinations
- Cebu Pacific offers promo fare to Mindanao, Brunei and Vietnam
- Cebu Pacific holds international seat sale from Clark and Cebu