Posted on March 5, 2011
Cebu Pacific offers promo fares to Singapore, South Korea as low as P999; Cebu Pacific also offers P599 promo seats to Bacolod, Iloilo
The Philippines’ largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific promotes its total of 43 times weekly flights to Singapore and 29 times weekly flights to South Korea in a seat sale from March 6-8, 2011 or until seats last, for travel from May 1-June 30, 2011.
Passengers can avail of P999 ‘Go Lite’ seats from Clark or Manila to Singapore, as well as P1,499 ‘Go Lite’ seats from Cebu to Singapore.
Those headed to South Korea have the choice between going to Incheon (Seoul) or Busan from Manila and Cebu. Cebu Pacific will launch its Manila-Busan service on June 15, 2011. These ‘Go Lite’ seats are available for P2,999.
Moreover, P599 ‘Go Lite’ seats from Manila to Bacolod or Iloilo. Those with check-in luggage will just add P100 upon booking.
“We are lowering our fares by as much as 50% in this seat sale to Singapore and South Korea. Guests can avail of this seat sale for their leisure and business travel this summer, and take advantage of our convenient flight schedules,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
“Last month, Cebu Pacific doubled its flight frequencies between Manila and Incheon, offering more opportunities to travel. With the new Manila-Busan service in June, the airline sees a 46% capacity growth in 2011,” she added.
For bookings and inquiries, guests can go to www.cebupacificair.com or http://funtours.cebupacificair.com (for Fun Tours packages), or call the reservation hotlines (02) 7020-888 or (032) 230-8888.
Iyog also encouraged guests without credit cards to book online and pay through Cebu Pacific partner banks and payment centers. “Travelers can also select seats in advance and avail of Cebu Pacific’s web check-in service for their travel convenience,” Iyog said.
Cebu Pacific currently operates the youngest aircraft fleet in the Philippines with 10 Airbus A319, 15 Airbus A320 and 8 ATR-72 500 aircraft. By the end of 2011, Cebu Pacific will be operating a fleet of 37 aircraft – with an average age of less than 2.5 years – one of the most modern aircraft fleets in the world. Between 2012 and 2014, Cebu Pacific will take an additional 16 Airbus A320 aircraft.
- Cebu Pacific offers promo fares to Korea
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to Japan, Korea and bus, ferry routes
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to selected domestic and international destinations for March, April, May, June 2011
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo for Japan and Korea
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale to Surigao, Ozamiz, Cagayan de Oro and Pagadian
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to China, Korea, Japan and selected domestic destinations
- Cebu Pacific offers selected international seat sale promo for December 2010, January 2011
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale to 7 international cities as low as P488
- Cebu Pacific offers promo to select domestic destinations for May to June 2011
- Cebu Pacific 15th Anniversary Promo Fares