Posted on March 17, 2011
Cebu Pacific offers P2,499 Korea promo seats for April-June travel
The Philippines’ largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific offers a P2,499 seat sale to South Korea from March 18-19, 2011 or until seats last.
For travel from April 1-June 30, 2011, passengers can avail of P2,499 ‘Go Lite’ seats from Manila or Cebu to Incheon or Busan. Cebu Pacific’s Manila-Busan flights will be launched on June 15, 2011.
Meanwhile, for travel from June 1-August 31, 2011, guests can avail of P499 ‘Go Lite’ seats from Cebu to Legazpi, as well as from Manila to Legazpi, Naga and Virac. P999 ‘Go Lite’ seats are also up for grabs from Manila to Cotabato and Manila or Cebu to General Santos.
International seats from Manila to Brunei and Ho Chi Minh are available for the ‘Go Lite’ seat sale fare of P1,399. Passengers with check-in luggage will just add P100 upon booking.
“This South Korea seat sale is perfect for those who wish to visit during the months of April to June. We encourage guests to book in advance to avail of Cebu Pacific’s trademark low fares,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
The cities of Jinhae and Jeju are home to large cherry blossom festivals this April, while the 2011 Hi Seoul Festival, which celebrates culture and the arts, will happen in Seoul this May. From June 4-7, the famous Haeundae Beach in Busan becomes filled with beachside events, sports activities, firework displays and concerts during the Haeundae Sand Festival.
For bookings and inquiries, guests can go to www.cebupacificair.com or http://funtours.cebupacificair.com (for Fun Tours packages), or call the reservation hotlines (02) 7020-888 or (032) 230-8888.
Iyog also encouraged guests without credit cards to book online and pay through Cebu Pacific partner banks and payment centers. “Travelers can also select seats in advance and avail of Cebu Pacific’s web check-in service for their travel convenience,” she said.
Cebu Pacific currently operates the youngest aircraft fleet in the Philippines with 10 Airbus A319, 15 Airbus A320 and 8 ATR-72 500 aircraft. By the end of 2011, Cebu Pacific will be operating a fleet of 37 aircraft – with an average age of less than 2.5 years – one of the most modern aircraft fleets in the world. Between 2012 and 2014, Cebu Pacific will take an additional 16 Airbus A320 aircraft.
- Cebu Pacific offers promo fares to Singapore and South Korea
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to selected domestic and international destinations for March, April, May, June 2011
- Cebu Pacific offers promo to select domestic destinations for May to June 2011
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to China, Korea, Japan and selected domestic destinations
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to Japan, Korea and bus, ferry routes
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale to Surigao, Ozamiz, Cagayan de Oro and Pagadian
- Cebu Pacific offers Visayas promo fares for June to July 2011
- Cebu Pacific 15th Anniversary Promo Fares
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to China and Vietnam
- Cebu Pacific offers promo to China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Brunei and Cebu hub