Posted on August 15, 2010
Cebu Pacific Air slashes domestic fares as low as P99. The Philippines’ largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific (CEB) literally slashes the first number off its lowest year-round fares in a seat sale promo from August 15-16, 2010 or until seats last, for travel from June 1-July 31, 2011.
Up for grabs are P99 ‘Go Lite’ seats from Manila to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Calbayog, Catarman, Cauayan, Cebu, Coron, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kalibo, Laoag, Legazpi, Naga, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Jose, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tuguegarao and Virac.
The same goes for flights from Davao to Cagayan de Oro, and from Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Clark, Davao, Dumaguete, Dipolog, Iloilo, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao and Tacloban.
These destinations’ lowest year-round fares range from P499-P999.
Meanwhile, for the ‘Go Lite’ seat sale fare of P199, passengers can travel from Cebu to General Santos, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Zamboanga or Pagadian, as well as from Davao to Iloilo or Zamboanga.
Those coming from Manila to Cagayan de Oro, Davao and Surigao can avail of P699 ‘Go Lite’ seats, while those from Manila to Butuan, Cotabato, Dipolog, General Santos, Ozamiz, Zamboanga and Pagadian can avail of P799 ‘Go Lite’ seats. The lowest year-round fares for these routes range from P1,199 to P1,799.
Those with check-in luggage will just add P100 upon booking. Passengers will then get 15 kilos free baggage allowance (FBA) on any flight, except Boracay (Caticlan), which only allows for 10 kilos FBA.
“We consistently slash our fares to make it even lower for our passengers, so we decided to do it literally this time. We encourage every Juan to take advantage of CEB’s trademark low fares and extensive domestic network of 33 destinations and 51 routes,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
Iyog said guests who wish to book flights and tour packages can do so via www.cebupacificair.com or http://funtours.cebupacificair.com or reservation hotlines (02)7020-888 or (032) 230-8888.
Asia’s third-largest low-cost carrier, Cebu Pacific flies to 16 international destinations, including Brunei starting August 21, 2010, and Beijing starting September 5, 2010. It operates the youngest aircraft fleet in the country.
- Cebu Pacific flies Manila-Surigao today
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo for selected domestic and China flights
- Cebu Pacific announces P999 seat sale to all domestic destinations
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to China, Korea, Japan and selected domestic destinations
- Cebu Pacific offers yearend seat sale promo for Beijing, Brunei, Jakarta, and Zamboanga
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to China, Taiwan and other domestic leisure routes
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo fare to domestic destinations and Singapore
- Cebu Pacific Promo (July 16, 2012)
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo for Bangkok and bus routes
- Cebu Pacific offers Samar, Leyte, Jakarta and Malaysia Seat Sale Promo