Posted on June 17, 2010
The Philippines’ largest airline, Cebu Pacific Air (CEB) launches its maiden flight from Manila to Surigao today. It first began Cebu-Surigao flights last November 13, 2008.
This route from Manila is a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday service, using Cebu Pacific’s ATR 72-500 aircraft. The lowest possible year-round ‘Go Lite’ fare for this route is P1,988. Passengers with check-in luggage will just add P100 upon booking.
The flight leaves Manila at 7:15am and arrives in Surigao at 9:15am. The return flight departs Surigao at 9:35am and arrives in Manila at 11:40am.
With this flight schedule, Surigao residents can connect to Bangkok, Beijing (starting September 5, 2010), Brunei (starting August 21, 2010), Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh, Incheon, Jakarta, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Osaka, Shanghai, Singapore and Taipei.
Cebu Pacific also flies five times weekly from Cebu to Surigao, for the lowest year-round ‘Go Lite’ fare of P748.
“We are very happy to begin direct flights from Manila to Surigao as it will greatly contribute to the tourism and economy in the area. With the accessibility brought about by Cebu Pacific flights from both Manila and Cebu, we stay true to our commitment of aiding in the development of the destinations we fly to,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
“For more information on flights to Surigao, passengers can call (02) 7020-888 or (032) 230-8888 or go to www.cebupacificair.com or http://funtours.cebupacificair.com. Those without credit cards can book online and pay via Cebu Pacific partner banks.
One of Asia’s fastest growing airlines, Cebu Pacific flies to 33 domestic and 16 international destinations using the youngest aircraft fleet in the country. Aside from Surigao, Cebu Pacific flies to the following Mindanao destinations direct from Manila and Cebu: Butuan, Pagadian, Cagayan de Oro, Dipolog, Ozamiz, Zamboanga, Cotabato, General Santos and Davao.
» Filed Under News
- Cebu Pacific Osaka Japan Manila Seat Sale Promo 2010
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to China, Korea, Japan and selected domestic destinations
- Cebu Pacific increases Airbus A320 orders by seven
- Cebu Pacific flies to Pagadian starting April 27
- Cebu Pacific offers Samar, Leyte, Jakarta and Malaysia Seat Sale Promo
- Cebu Pacific increases flight frequencies to six Asian destinations
- Cebu Pacific offers Manila-Visayas Seat Sale Promo
- Cebu Pacific extends 30 kilos free baggage allowance for Clark international flights
- Cebu Pacific flies back to Caticlan Boracay on March
- Cebu Pacific offers Bonifacio Day Domestic Seat Sale Promo Fare for July, August, September 2011