Cebu Pacific, the country’s largest flag carrier, offers a new international destination on promo, as well as other select domestic and international destinations, to inspire you to travel!
SEAT SALE ALERT
Sale Period: October 12-14, 2019
Travel Period: November 15, 2019-March 31, 2020
DOMESTIC SEAT SALE
– Cagayan De Oro to Dumaguete
– Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Calbayog, Camiguin, Clark, Coron (Busuanga), Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, or Zamboanga
– Cagayan De Oro to Bohol or Iloilo
– Davao to Zamboanga
– Iloilo to Puerto Princesa
– Davao to Bohol or Cagayan De Oro
– Zamboanga to Cotabato or Tawi Tawi
– Iloilo to General Santos
– Davao to Iloilo
– Davao to Bacolod
INTERNATIONAL SEAT SALE
– Clark to Guangzhou (Travel Period: November 11, 2019-March 31, 2020)
– Cebu to Shanghai (Travel Period: October 27, 2019-March 31, 2020)
– Manila to Shenzhen (Travel Period: October 27, 2019-March 31, 2020)
– Cebu or Iloilo to Hong Kong
– Cebu to Macau
– Cebu or Kalibo to Seoul (Incheon)
– Cebu, Davao, or Iloilo to Singapore
– Cebu to Tokyo (Narita)
Quoted DOMESTIC one way base fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fee, 12% VAT, Terminal Fees and Fuel Surcharge.
Quoted INTERNATIONAL one way fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fees for short haul and long haul flights, respectively and Php550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge.
Promo fares have limited availability and are non-refundable but rebookable subject to the following rebooking fees: Php 1,500 for domestic destinations, Php 2,300 for short-haul international destinations and Php 2,800 for long-haul international destinations plus fare difference.
For your convenience, flight changes and purchase of add-ons, such as baggage allowance or seat selection, can be done up to 4 hours before flight.
Book your flights now at http://www.cebupacificair.com/ before allocated number of seats get sold out