Posted on November 6, 2010
Cebu Pacific slashes Pagadian, Ozamiz and Surigao fares to P399. Low fare leader and pioneer, Cebu Pacific (CEB) reduces its fares to Pagadian, Ozamiz and Surigao in a seat sale promo from November 6-8, 2010, for travel from January 1-March 31, 2011.
Passengers traveling from Cebu to Ozamiz, Surigao and Pagadian can avail of P399 ‘Go Lite’ seats, while P999 ‘Go Lite’ seats are up for grabs for those traveling from Manila to Ozamiz and Pagadian.
Those with check-in luggage will just add P100 for a ‘Go fare’ booking.
“We encourage passengers who usually take ferries to book Cebu Pacific seats with this seat sale. With a flying time between 45-85 minutes and 15 kilos free baggage allowance for ‘Go fare’ bookings, Cebu Pacific is definitely more convenient for guests on business or leisure travel,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
“To make travel even more convenient for guests, we will also increase frequencies to select domestic destinations due to demand and the timely arrival of three brand-new Airbus A320 aircraft this last quarter of 2010,” she added.
The airline’s Cebu-Bacolod direct flights will be twice daily starting November 24, 2010.
From December 5, 2010 onwards, its Manila-Cebu flights will be 12 times daily, and Manila-Boracay (Caticlan) flights will be 11 times daily. Flights from Cebu to Puerto Princesa will also be increased from thrice weekly to seven times weekly.
Meanwhile, flights from Cebu to Boracay (Caticlan) and General Santos will be twice daily on the same day.
Starting December 16, 2010, Manila-Kalibo flights will be 16 times weekly, and Manila-Puerto Princesa flights will be four times daily starting February 5, 2011.
For Cebu Pacific booking and inquiries, guests can visit www.cebupacificair.com or http://funtours.cebupacificair.com or call (02) 7020-888 or (032) 230-8888.
“Guests without credit cards can also book online and use our payment centers to pay. These centers include Bancnet online, LBC, Megalink, and partner banks Metrobank, BDO and Robinsons Savings Bank,” Iyog said.
Cebu Pacific operates the youngest aircraft fleet in the country, and will take delivery of three brand new A320 aircraft in the last quarter of 2010. The airline flew the most number of domestic and international passengers in the 1st half of 2010, based on Civil Aeronautics Board data.
- Cebu Pacific increases flight frequencies to six Asian destinations
- Cebu Pacific offers promo fare to Mindanao, Brunei and Vietnam
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo for selected flights this October-November 2010
- Cebu Pacific System Wide Seat Sale Promo for September – October 2010
- Cebu Pacific lowers fares to the Philippines’ top tourist destinations
- Cebu Pacific Buy One Take One Promo this June, July 2011
- Cebu Pacific Cebu and Davao Seat Sale Promo Fare
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to select domestic and international destinations for January to March 2011
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale to Surigao, Ozamiz, Cagayan de Oro and Pagadian
- Cebu Pacific offers promo fares to Singapore and South Korea