Posted on June 15, 2010
Cebu Pacific Air strengthens Cebu, Davao hubs with more frequencies and P699 seat sale promo fare; Cebu Pacifc also offers Macau, Pagadian, Surigao, Ozamiz as low as P999
Asia’s third-largest low-cost carrier, Cebu Pacific (CEB) further strengthens its Cebu and Davao hubs by adding more frequencies and encouraging more travel with a P699 ‘Go Lite’ seat sale from June 16-18, 2010, for travel this July 1 to August 31, 2010.
Those taking direct flights from Cebu to 18 domestic destinations can avail of the ‘Go Lite’ seat sale fare of P699. These destinations are Bacolod, Boracay, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Clark, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban and Zamboanga.
Likewise, those traveling from Davao to Cebu, Iloilo, Zamboanga and Cagayan de Oro can avail of the same P699 ‘Go Lite’ fare.
Cebu Pacific is also highlighting flights from Manila to Pagadian, Surigao and Ozamiz in a P999 ‘Go Lite’ seat sale, with the same sale and travel periods. Manila-Macau flights and Clark-Macau flights are also up for grabs for only P1,499 and P999, respectively.
Passengers with check-in luggage will just add P100 upon booking.
Meanwhile, additional frequencies for Cebu Pacific’s Cebu and Davao hubs are slated for Cebu-Ozamis flights (from thrice weekly to daily starting July 15, 2010).
Starting November 24, 2010, Cebu-Bacolod and Cebu-Boracay flights will become twice daily. Cebu-General Santos and Cebu-Puerto Princesa flights will also become daily flights, an increase from its former 4 times and 3 times weekly frequency.
Moreover, Zamboanga flights from Cebu and Davao will be upgraded from a 72-seater ATR aircraft to a 156-seater Airbus A319 starting November 24, 2010.
“Being the largest airline in the Philippines, we are committed to offering more travel options and flights to our passengers,” said Cebu Pacific VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
For booking and inquiries, passengers can call (02) 7020-888 or (032) 230-8888 or visit www.cebupacificair.com or http://funtours.cebupacificair.com.
Based on Civil Aeronautics Board data, Cebu Pacific overtook Philippine Airline’s passenger numbers in the first quarter of 2010, making it the largest airline in the Philippines. Cebu Pacific operates the youngest aircraft fleet in the country, and garnered a 91.8% on-time performance in the first quarter of 2010.
- Cebu Pacific increases flight frequencies to six Asian destinations
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to Surigao, Ozamiz and Pagadian for January to March 2011
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo for selected flights this October-November 2010
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to select domestic and international destinations for January to March 2011
- Cebu Pacific System Wide Seat Sale Promo for September – October 2010
- Cebu Pacific Bangkok Promo Fare
- Cebu Pacific offers promo fare to Mindanao, Brunei and Vietnam
- Cebu Pacific extends 30 kilos free baggage allowance for Clark international flights
- Cebu Pacific offers PISO FARE PROMO for Cebu hub destinations and seat sale for North Asia
- Cebu Pacific offers seat sale promo to Brunei, Malaysia and Cagayan de Oro